domingo, 15 de marzo de 2020

When I'm not blue.

I live in a place that you can't reach
with all my faces and algae.
I make my dinner of paperblanks
I'm always lonely, I'm always sad.

But, you know? when I'm not blue, I don't even know who I am.
And, you know? to tell the truth, I'm so comfortable there.

So I stay here, I stay warm
put my arms around my waist.
I don't lose anything I have
I don't let anything go to waste.

And I know you, you aren't blue, you always know who you are.
And I know you, you tell the truth when you tell me you care.

But I won't be, I won't agree
with the air inside your mouth.
Gravity makes all of us be
a little closer to the ground.

So, you know? when I'm not blue, I don't even know who I am.
And, you know? to tell the truth, I'm so comfortable there.

Memory is quite a bitch
when you don't wanna change
and the facts in your skin
hurt like heaven and hell.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario